The water supply technology course is designed for technical professionals, students and graduates who want to deepen their knowledge in the field of water supply technology. The course emphasizes a real world approach to diagnostic skill building and a thorough understanding of system theory and operations. It describes the concepts and principles of water supply engineering and will equip participants with relevant knowledge and tools for the implementation of water supply interventions.
The Certificate in Water Supply Technology requires completion of:
Module 1: Importance and Necessity for Planned Water Supplies
Module 2: Various Types Of Water Demands
Module 3: Sources Of Water Supply
Module 4: Water Quality
Module 5: Water Treatment
Module 6: Distribution Of Water
Module 7: Appurtenances in The Distribution System
Module 8: Water Supply Plumbing Systems In Building And Houses
Module 9: Rain Water Harvesting
Module 10: Hydraulics
Benefits of the Advanced Certificate in Water Supply Technology
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Project Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request
- Graduates are highly sought after and targeted as desired candidates for employment