Course Aim and Purpose
With the rapid rise of consumers using the Internet for work, communication, shopping and recreation, virtually every business should have an online presence and be effectively leveraging digital marketing opportunities. This means keeping up-to-date with online tools and knowing how to use them to achieve overall business and marketing goals.
In this short course you will learn how to leverage digital tools to realise your marketing goals and then how to develop your digital marketing strategy. The course sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations
- Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate
keywords for search engine optimisation.
- Recognise different social media platforms, and set up and use common
- Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
The Introduction to Human Resource Management Course requires completion of:
Lesson 1: Digital Marketing Overview
Lesson 2: Building a User-Centered Website
Lesson 3: Search Engine Optimization
Lesson 4: Search Engine Marketing
Lesson 5: Social Media Marketing
Lesson 6: User Experience Design
Lesson 7: Email Marketing