1.1. These are the terms and conditions governing the use of https://www.watsantraining.com/, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated by Watsan Training (us/our/we) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the Website. Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website you are consenting to be bound by the then current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
1.2. If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us at Watsan Training
2.1. The material contained within the courses on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Watsan Training does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
2.2. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 2.2.1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- 2.2.2. any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- 2.2.3. any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- 2.2.4. any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
2.3. Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3.1. Users have a requirement to treat other learners with respect.
3.2. Users must not make any comments towards other users or Watsan Training staff/administrators that:
- 3.2.1. Contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
- 3.2.2. Breach the data protection or privacy rights of any person;
- 3.2.3. Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- 4.2.4. Promote sexually explicit material;
- 3.2.5. Promote violence;
- 3.2.6. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 3.2.7. Infringe any patent, copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- 3.2.8. Is likely to deceive any other person;
- 3.2.9. Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 3.2.10. Promote any illegal activity;
- 3.2.11. Is threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- 3.2.12. Is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 3.2.13. Is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- 3.2.14. Gives the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- 3.2.15. Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
4. Limits of Use
4.1. You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- 4.1.1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 4.1.2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 4.1.3. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our [content standards];
- 4.1.4. To download any content from courses;
- 4.1.5. To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4.2. You also agree:
- 5.2.1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- 5.2.2. Not to use ad-blocking software;
- 5.2.3. Not to charge others for the use of Watsan Training unless in specific written agreement with Watsan Training;
- 5.2.4. Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
We retain discretion to deactivate your account and access to the Website services at any time for any reason whatsoever at our absolute discretion.
You can deactivate your account at any time, but Watsan Training shall maintain course tracking history in our database.