The Certificate in Environmental Health provides the knowledge and skills necessary to address diverse global public health issues. The course covers promoting health and prevention of diseases; and the investigation and control of environmental threats to health. The course suit professionals who wish to obtain public health skills that they can apply to their work in development and community services.
The Certificate in Environmetal Health requires completion of:
- Module 1: Hygiene and Enviromental Health
- Module 2: Hygiene and Safety
- Module 3: Water Supply
- Module 4: Sanitation
Benefits of the Certificate in Environmental Health
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in water and sanitation.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request
Watsan Training’s Commitment
Our focus is on creating learning and development solutions that are not only interesting, practical and relevant, but that also deliver results that are meaningful for our learners. We combine expertise in design, management and leadership and adult learning to create solutions that are responsive to and tailored for industry and learners needs.