The Warehousing and Supply Chain Management course strives to maximise personal development, grow management and leadership skills and contribute to positive economic change in the countries from which students are drawn. The main focus of the course is to ensure that students develop the ability to apply Warehousing and supply chain management theory in practice.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Warehousing and supply chain management environment within an organisation.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the influence of performance and risk within a Warehousing and supply chain management environment.
- Contribute to the development of a supply chain strategy for an organisation.
- Contribute to operational plans for supply chain management.
- Implement a supply chain strategy.
Benefits of the Certificate in Supply Chain Management Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Project Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request
Watsan Training’s Commitment
Our focus is on creating learning and development solutions that are not only interesting, practical and relevant, but that also deliver results that are meaningful for our learners. We combine expertise in design, management and leadership and adult learning to create solutions that are responsive to and tailored for industry and learners needs.