Course Aim and Purpose
Mastering project management is an essential workplace skill guaranteed to boost the impact you have on any organisation.
With this short course from the Watsan Training and Development Center you have the opportunity to get effective project management training and become the office expert when it comes to leading a projectised approach to your daily operations.
This short course is free to enrol and complete. An end of course assignment review feedback report is issued on successfully completion of this course and submission of the end of course assignment. Should you require a certificate, you can request for one at a cost of $5.99 for a digital certificate in PDF format and $18.99 for a physical version hard copy certificate.
The officially branded and security-marked Watsan Training Certificate is a great way to share your achievement with the world. It is also ideal for sharing with potential employers and an indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill and achieve high results.
Take the course for free and decide whether or not you’ll choose to pay for a certificate.
Upon completion of this introduction to project management short course, you will be able to:
- Identify the elements of a Project
- Understand the reasons behind successful Projects.
- Identify and classify the nine knowledge areas of Project Management.
- Identify Project Stakeholders
- Conduct a Stakeholder Analysis
- Identify the five stages in the Project life cycle.
- Apply Project Management Tools
- Identify Scope Management approaches
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in managing Project Scope.
- Understand the basics of effective communications
This introduction to project management short course will cover the following topics:
Lesson 1: Defining Project Management
Lesson 2: Reasons for Successful Project Management
Lesson 3: Project Management Body of Knowledge
Lesson 4: Project Stakeholders
Lesson 5: Project Life Cycle
Lesson 6: Project Planning Tools
Lesson 7: Project Scope Management
Lesson 8: Project Communication
Lesson 9: End Of Course Assignments