Course Aim and Purpose
This Entrepreneurship Development course is a revolutionary new course designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset and the unlimited opportunities it can provide.
The main objective of this course is to help students to discover and develop the personal attributes needed become a successful entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
The core of the course focuses on the discovery and understanding of entrepreneurial attitudes and behaviours within oneself. The student will begin to understand the competencies required to be an entrepreneur through creative problem solving and exercises aimed at self-development.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Identify the critical factors that are used to identify business start-up ideas – including forms of ownership.
- Identify and evaluate methods of entering an entrepreneurship venture – including but not limited to starting a new venture, buying an existing business, or becoming a franchisee.
- Carry out the functions of a business enterprise manager
- Identify and select the criteria for developing a business idea and plan
- Identify factors of target market and establish a plan to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage
Benefits of the Professional Public Relations Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request