Course Aim and Purpose
With the growth of digital communications, the need for Public Relations Specialists is on the rise.
Learn the foundations of public relations, how to prepare a communication plan to reach your target market and develop writing and communication skills to expertly promote your organization.
The Professional Public Relations offers an overview of basic public relations concepts and tactics used by business, government, and non-profit organizations. It is intended to begin preparing students who aspire to careers in public relations for handling public relations situations in ways that reflect appropriate professional and ethical standards.
Students will learn various theories, strategies, and techniques of public relations including, but are not limited to, issues management, image management, employee communication, community relations, media relations, financial relations, and crisis communication.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Explain PR concept and its importance.
- Explain the importance of organizational
- Develop ‘PR’ programmes.
- Maintain better media relations.
Benefits of the Professional Public Relations Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Project Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request