The Human Resource Management course strives to maximise personal development, grow management and leadership skills and contribute to positive economic change in the countries from which students are drawn. The main focus of the programme is to equip students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities in order to perform various human resource management functions at the foundation level in an organisation.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Plan, manage and coordinate human resource requirements for an organisation.
- Apply human resource principles when selecting and recruiting employees.
- Communicate effectively to ensure development of employees and ensure maintenance of good working relationships.
- Understand and apply the basic conditions of employment act in an organisation.
- Explain the human resource principles related to employee benefits compensation and management of employees.
- Supervise and manage employees’ performance.
- Articulate the operations service and performance levels required in the organisation.
The Certificate in Human Resource Management requires completion of the following course modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Module 2: Human Resource Planning
- Module 3: Job Analysis and Job Design
- Module 4: Recruitment
- Module 5: Selection
- Module 6: Employee Training
- Module 7: Executive Development
- Module 8: Performance Appraisal
- Module 9: Wage and Salary Administration
- Module 10: Compensation and Incentives
Benefits of the Advanced Certificate in Human Resource Management Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Human Resource Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request
Watsan Training’s Commitment
Our focus is on creating learning and development solutions that are not only interesting, practical and relevant, but that also deliver results that are meaningful for our learners. We combine expertise in design, management and leadership and adult learning to create solutions that are responsive to and tailored for industry and learners needs.