Course Aim and Purpose
Managing and leading people is a challenge that requires wisdom and skills that must be learned and practiced over time. This leadership and management course is designed for individuals who want to strengthen their management capabilities and increase their career prospects in the ever changing organizations.
The course offers practical examples on how to handle management challenges in an organization and how skills such as team work, team management, decision making, personal leadership, time management and effective communication skills can help one to deal with challenging and normal and situations.
Complete the Diploma of Leadership and Management and you will have the practical skills and knowledge to work in a range of organisations in a supervisory, team leader or introductory management role. This qualification will compliment your current workplace experience with industry requirements.
Upon successful completion of the Leadership and Management Course, you will be able to:
- Formulate and implement effective leadership strategies.
- Be confident as a leader and find new ways of influencing the teams you lead.
- Effectively connect to people, developing the ability to give constructive feedback, and critically seek the feedback of your team.
- Develop the capabilities needed to increase your team’s work productivity.
- Identify and improve your leadership style.
- Develop your communication skills, mastering the art of negotiation, influence and conflict management.
The Diploma in Leadership and Management course requires completion of:
- Module 1: Leadership Behaviour
- Module 2: Leadership Models and Styles
- Module 3: Leadership and Coordination
- Module 4: Principles of Leadership
- Module 5: Principles and Practice of Management
- Module 6: Transformational Leadership
- Module 7: Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Module 8: Strategic Management
- Module 9: Human Resource Management
- Module 10: Change Management
- Module 11: Risk Management
- Module 12: Development Studies and Ethics
- Module 13: Organizational Behavior
Benefits of the Diploma in Leadership and Management Course
- Receive a Watsan Training Center Certificate and transcript.
- Make yourself up to date with all management practices in the industry today
- Become ready to face challenges in the fast paced business world
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training Center.
- The Watsan Training Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request